Broken Differential mount TR6

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Broken Differential mount TR6
From: "J Schoonmaker" <schoonmaker@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 19:12:13 -0500 FILETIME=[94A44C30:01C0B0D2]
While the snow continues to melt in Upstate NY, thoughts of spring and
progress on replacing rear springs and trailing arm bushings on my 74 6 has
been sidetracked by finding the right front diff mount broken, along its
leading edge.  Probably helps explain some of the throttle steer we've
enjoyed so much since we got it!

>From the archives, it sounds like this isn't uncommon.  Most of the postings
emphasize replacing the bushings before it gets this far, but there wasn't
much about the repair once it has.

Any precautions / experiences / advice?

Jim

79 Spitfire (original owner)
74 TR 6 (with whole pile of new suspension parts beneath it)
68 250 Rustbucket project