Re: Converting J type OD to P type?

To: "Erik Quackenbush" <erik@midwestfilter.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Converting J type OD to P type?
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:47:52 -0500
> To get 242 HP from a 152 cubic inch TR-6 we're probably talking forced
> induction (with about 12 pounds of boost) or nitrous. I'm guessing economy
> will be measured in MPE (miles per engine). It should be fun to watch at
> the drag strip.
>
> -Erik

No Nitrous either, and I know he isn't doing forced induction... there are
only about 20 of us who are, and those with the old Arkay turbo kits that
Kastner made.  He has got one of Richard Good's triple Stomberg kits, also
know he has a triple Weber kit.  Like I said, I am highly skeptical of the
figures I heard today.

Kai

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kai@radickemedia.com