TR7 BFH #39 - Wheel trade?

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: TR7 BFH #39 - Wheel trade?
From: Eganb@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 09:21:58 EST
TR fans,

I have one white-painted steel-spoke wheel for the 1976 Victory edition TR7s.
 It came with my 1980 TR7 as a spare, but with no tire.  This wheel was
unique -- apparently only sold in 1976, and they were eventually recalled
because many developed cracks.  Mine has some rust, basically looks in good
shape, but I have never used it and can't vouch for any possible cracks.

But if you need one for an authentic restoration, I'm looking to trade for
one or more of the following items for my 1980 TR7:

-  A completely restored Jag XKE, for when my TR7 is in the shop.  (Hey, you
never know!...)

-  Pair of black headrests

-  Rear lenses for tail/brake lights

-  The plastic plugs that go on the top of the window channel, on top of the
vent windows.

-  Black shift boot assembly

-  Left/right side view mirrors

-  Rear-view mirror

-  Roll bar

-  Left/right rubber dash mats

-  Original TR7 radio with cassette

-  Trunk hardboard or carpeting.

Or let me know if you're interested in swapping something else.

The sun's out -- so get out and drive!

Bruce
1980 Inca Yellow TR7 5-speed convertible
Chapel Hill, NC