March 17th

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: March 17th
From: jgillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 12:59:04 +0000
Fred,
Whatever about it being your Triumphs birthday, it is also St Patricks Day,
so there are some rules that must be adhered to 1. Must be painted
green, any of the 40 shades will do. 2. A sprig of shamrock must be in
place on the dashboard at all times. 3. A few bottles of Guinness must be
kept in the boot for re-fueling (the driver that is) 4. You must always give a
lift to any small people with funny hats seen on the side of the road.

Happy Paddie's Day

According to my very lovely BMIHT certificate, TS-46153-L was born on this
date
March 17, 1959, she sits quietly in my garage awaiting the presence of
spring, so "Happy-Birthday" to ya. "FT"