Anyone in the NYC area willing to look at a GT6?

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone in the NYC area willing to look at a GT6?
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 16:40:24 -0500
Hi,

There's a GT6 up on ebay right now that looks generally OK.  I
was wondering if there's anyone near Freeport NY that would be
willing to look at it this weekend for me.  I'd go myself but I'm
booked up.

thanks!

Oh, the URL is
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=568283945&r=0&t=0

--
Douglas Frank Compaq Computer Corp.   Mammon, n.
ZKO           110 Spit Brook Rd.       The god of the world's