Phoenix Car Show x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Phoenix Car Show x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: bob <rmf3860@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 23:31:15 -0400
Greetings:

I was fortunate enough to have been in Phoenix last week on business and
was able to attend (without my car) the Wheels of Britain 2001 show
sponsored by  British Motor Enthusiasts. There were approximately 100
cars including numerous TR6s, TR3s, TR4s, 250s, 1500, GT6s and other
fine looking British makes. The only brand not represented was Sunbeam.

I enjoyed meeting some new people and getting ideas on what to do and
what not to do  to my TR6. You can't believe what some people do to
their "British" cars.

Anyway, just thought I'd let everyone know that the hobby is alive and
well and I feel fortunate to have selected a British as my  source of
pleasure and decompression from work.

Was anyone else there?

Bob
Fredericksburg, Va