LBC related, computer help needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC related, computer help needed
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 08:12:00 -0800 (PST)
Hi y'all,

I have a project I'm working on that I could use some help with.  A visitor to
my website generously donated scans of a SAH catalog that I would like to post.
 Since the scans aren't of the greatest quality, I'm retyping them in Word 2000
to make them more legible.  Not too many pictures, but I'm cutting and pasting
what there is.  I would like to convert this to a .pdf when it's complete, but
don't have the software to do so.  Is anybody on the list able and willing to
assist me on this?  Please email me off_line so not as to waste any bandwidth.

Thanks so much in advance,

=====
Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS, O/D, SAH Tuned