Re: storing old body panels and TR3B's name

To: "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: storing old body panels and TR3B's name
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 01 10:28:22 -0800
>>My front apron hung high on the wall of my bedroom for about 5 years.

>It's a good thing you're not married.  No self respecting wife wouldn't put
>up with that (I know mine wouldn't).

As I read your double negatives it looks like you said "a self respecting
wife would put up with that" and then you infer your wife is not self
respecting.

But in my case, I would be the self respecting wife. So I have to put up
with my own storage solutions married or single.

I think it would be easier to convence a husband that allowances would
have to be made to keep the parts of my car safe.  His car?  well I would
have to think about that.

8*)

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html