aluminum hubs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: aluminum hubs
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 06:45:28 +0000
On some other lists (vintage-race and FOT), we have been discussing a
project to make available aluminum front hubs for TR3-4-6. The problem
we are trying to solve is the occasional breakage of hubs. We're not
looking for any particular performance advantage.

Aluminum hubs are available from England for about $200 apiece - hub
only - or $400 a pair.

We have found an American manufacturer who is willing to make them
available for $200 a pair, including new bearings, studs, and inner seal
installed.

These will be available in April. If you are interested (no commitment
required) please send a message to me off-list, so that we can establish
a run quantity.

Thanks.

--

uncle jack

Like I said, "Life isn't long enough for me to do another ground-up
restoration". Well, thank goodness, it is.