Update on mjlessor@aol.com

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Update on mjlessor@aol.com
From: "Adrian Dix-Dyer" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 02:26:20 -0000
To the list,

Thanks to the listers that have responded to my warning. I hope I have
replied to all individually and not missed anyone out.

A quick update, if anyone is interested,

Mark Rossel aka mjlessor@aol.com has threatened me with police action
because I have sent out a few emails. I see it now Stallone coming to UK,
guns blazing to sort me out... as if???

OK I admit I called him an asshole this morning but that is not too bad is
it? I was fuming when I opened the mail.
There again it may be something to do with the fact that I emailed all his
bidders on all his auctions and gave them the same warning as I gave the
list.

This guy is selling counterfeit goods and that is fraud. His eBay
description clearly states that it is a new manual, photocopy is not
mentioned. In my book he is a fraudster. If he had agreed to a full refund
none of this would be nessesary.

I will keep you posted. (not much LBC is it? No flames please.....)

Adrian
TR4A CT64306 O