Dogs on Cars (hopefully no LBC)

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Dogs on Cars (hopefully no LBC)
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 22:52:14 EST
A few days ago a lister had a comment about cats leaving grimey footprints on
cars.  This reminded me of a mishap that recently involved my brother, his
dogs, and his pristine '86 Corvette.  It's not his fault, he lives in
Virginia.

He and his wife were having about 50 people over for a neighborhood party on
a Saturday night.  Both of them spent the day preparing food and snacks for
the evening event.  After a day of preparations they piled all of the food on
his covered Corvette, because it was quite cool in the garage.  Then because
his wife is a very devote Italian Catholic, they went to evening services
before their guests arrived. Unfortunately, they failed to lock the "dog"
door that seperates the garage form their two Schnauzers.

When my borther and his wife arrived home they found two enormousely fat dogs
on the roof of the Corvette, and not much food left.  A panic trip to the
market solved the food shortage. Luckily,  there was no damage to the "Vette,
but the following day when my brother let the dogs out, they the jumped up on
the car looking for food.    Needless to say my brother has "re-trained " his
dogs to the point that they no longer fancy Corvettes.  In fact, they avoid
Corvettes.

Moral of the story.  "Who let the dogs out!"

Just had to say it.  Don't beat me up too badly.

Gary Bouffard