Re: { NASS } Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] new tool - hub puller comparison

To: <nass@egroups.com>, <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: { NASS } Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] new tool - hub puller comparison
From: Paul Tegler <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 20:06:35 -0500
Cc: <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "CARS Spitfires@Autox. Team. Net \(E-mail\)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <NASS@egroups.com>
Yep.. my first impression as well. (should use a ball
in the bolt end) ... but worked fine without it.
Hence the design of this one... being deep enough to
leave the nut at the end of the threads on the axle
so the hub doesn't fly off.
...but the one on EBay is useless for pulling the carrier
(ie: bearings) off the axle as this one can do.

I'll forward the recommendation to the supplier.
(about the ball end)

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com