Re: a true friend LONG

To: triumphs@mcleodusa.net, vafred@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: a true friend LONG
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:53:17 EST
Folks, I gotta jump in on this one, as I am fortunate enough to count both
Ken and Fred as dear friends. Ken has gone "above and beyond" to help me as
well.

Fred, you get back what you give!  Most folks on the list don't know about
this, but three years ago, when my TR6 was left for dead in Virginia, you
volunteered to make a round trip of 500 miles or so to help me recover it,
and we hardly knew each other then. How many other people on this list have
you helped?

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone were as kind and helpful as Fred and Ken!

Dan Masters
Alcoa, Tennessee

Triumph TR 250 - TR6 Electrical Maintenance Handbook:
http://members.aol.com/danmas6/
Stuffing a V8 into a small British sports car:
http://members.aol.com/danmas/
MGBV8 Newsletter:
http://members.aol.com/danmas4/mgv8.htm