(no subject)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, triumph_herald@egroups.com
Subject: (no subject)
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 22:35:24 EST
Cc: arnotheron@yahoo.com
This came to me via my Herald Coupi web page. Perhaps someone will have the
interest and ability to respond. I'm just too far away. :-(

Please reply to <arnotheron@yahoo.com>, not to me.

--Andy Mace

From:    arnotheron@yahoo.com (A Theron)
To:    herald1200@aol.com

Hi Andrew

I have friend who owns a 1962 Triumph Coupe that he
wishes to sell. The car is in excellent working order
and boy is she a beauty! Not too clued up on the
Internet, he asked me to help him find a foreign
buyer. One draw back is that the car is South Africa
and would have to be shipped, but on the other hand
with our poor exchange rate you guys should find it a
bargain!

I wondered if you could be so kind as to put me in
contact with somebody who would be interested or just
point me into a right direction. Your help would be
much appreciated.

Greetings

Arno