Re: Where in the world e-mail project

To: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Subject: Re: Where in the world e-mail project
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:36:46 -0500
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Message text written by Steven Newell
>Bill, I thought the same thing, and I'm still skeptical, but there
actually
IS a Lutacaga Elementary in Othello (google.com search). And the
email address looked fairly legit too. See this link supporting at least
the existence of Lutacaga Elementary School:
<

The "forward this E-mail to EVERYONE you know" (the emphasis is mine)
should be a tip off.  The one common thing about a virus is to spread
itself as far as possible as fast as possible before detection and
countermeasures set in.  Perhaps someone is trying to clog poor Mrs.
schoolteacher's mailbox.

Dave