TR-3 On TV

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-3 On TV
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 05:11:30 -0800
     Years ago (1993 or 94), I saw a TV show called "The Wonder Years". In
the episode I saw, the kid in the show liked a girl (who was talking about
getting married to him when they are both 14) who's mother dominated the
father. The father's escape was to head to the garage and work on his red
TR-3A. The mother would tell the father that he was only allowed to work on
his car on Sunday afternoons. At the end of the show, the father drives up
to the kid in the TR and explains that sometimes you have to put up with
relationships for happiness and it isn't all that bad.
     I howled with laughter when I saw this. I was at my sister in-laws
house.
     Does anyone remember this?
     It would be worth taping and watching again.

     Bill Brewer
     1960 & 1961 TR-3's