bubbles in the antifreeze....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: bubbles in the antifreeze....
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 19:37:06 -0000
.....and unfortunately I think I know the answer to whats causing them.

I've been working on our TR4A and just completed a radiator flush.  It was
a nice rusty red color and after the flush the fluid is a nice light green.
Unfortunately its also a very foamy green.  I'm afraid that means a blown
head gasket, unless someone out there can come up with a different cause
for them!

How about it, any ideas on what else to look for besides a blown head
gasket?

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Triumph Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 12/12/99)
My Dodge Web Site Http://www.141.com/dodge (updated 4/7/99)

1967 TR4A - aka Freddie (I'm a co-owner)
1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- Now camber compensated!
1962 TR4 CT288L -- lots & lots of teeny pieces
1962 TR3B TCF1564L (in the barn)
1957 Devin (TR3 based)
1957 TR3 Race Car
1953 Mayflower TT29490LDL (in the truck)
1951 1/2 ton Dodge Truck B-3-B-108