Re: Carbs and more Long!

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carbs and more Long!
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 01 11:39:21 -0800
>I have grose jets in the SUs on Huxley and in the 3+ years since I rebuilt
>the carbs, I have had zero problems with them.

And I had a set on a MGB that frequently stuck in the closed position
until I banged on the carb.  My lead hammer spent a lot more time banging
on the electric fuel pump and on the front SU then on knockoffs.

I finally got rid of the grose jets and my float valve sticking problem
went with them.

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html