Re: Carbs and more Long!

To: <6pack-digest@autox.team.net>, <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>, "Robert Greene" <rgreene@whoi.edu>
Subject: Re: Carbs and more Long!
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 22:18:39 -0700
Robert,

Grose jets have lots of little holes where the "ball valve" moves up and
down.  These holes are great for collecting  little particles of whatever
and keeping the ball from seating completely which causes the carb to flood.
I've taken out the two sets of grose jets I have and put the old ones bad
in.  My experience has been the old ones have fewer problems.

Bud Rolofson