Re: TR3-4 Front Suspension Rebuild Questions

To: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Subject: Re: TR3-4 Front Suspension Rebuild Questions
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@borg.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:11:02 -0500
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Brian,

I am looking at a Autopress manual on TR4's and on the front suspension
page, they list the part as a Serrated washer. On the TR3 and 3A is is
called a lock washer. It this is not the part, look at Moss's catalog on
page 87. They list part # 661-560 which they call a SHIM for Seal and
list application TR4 from CT7219.  This may be the part you are asking
about. Not on a TR3A.
Check it out.

Bob Labuz

1958 TR3A