Re: Pulsing and surging

To: ptegler@gouldfo.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pulsing and surging
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 12:33:24 EST
In a message dated 01-01-14 20:23:51 EST, ptegler@gouldfo.com writes:

<< Anyone have any wild ideas? past experiences?
 Wonderments? >>

Paul,

I don't which TR you're referring to but if it is any of the post 1973 cars
with an air pump and a gulp valve, I would check out the operation of
both....also, don't rule out a faulty (sticking) EGR valve.....driveability
can suffer if any or all of these pesky devices are failing.

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (chassis finished - busy grinding & sanding the body - check
out my progress by visiting
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1270980)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (tucked away for a long winter's nap)