RE: Is Triumph coming Back???

To: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Subject: RE: Is Triumph coming Back???
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 18:08:36 -0500
Cc: "'David Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "''Triumphs@autox.team.net' '" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "''Spitfires@autox.team.net' '" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "Bowen, Patrick"
>Actually costs last I checked, and its been a while were about $350, but
add
to that all the other fees and not including time or lawyer expenses and
you
are talking over a thousand.  Enough to keep from doing becuase of boredom.
And I do not believe that BMW would be doing as well as it is, if it did
not
a a form of logic driving it.  The guys in stuttgart aren't idiots.
<

But as Steve pointed out the Lawyer is on staff and being paid anyway.
$350 is pocket change to an outfit like BMW.  $3,500 is still pocket
change.  To you or I it may seem like a lot but when you're dealing with
billion dollar plant shut-downs what's a few thousand here or there?

Dave