1981 TR8 CONV FS N.VA

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1981 TR8 CONV FS N.VA
From: Tomislav & Kate Marincic <TomAndKate@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 12:57:26 -0500
Listers,

There's a dealer in Leesburg, VA, who has had a TR8 on his lot for a few
months. I stopped to look at it today. It has 33,000 miles and no apparent
rust. Original maroon paint, tan top and interior. Overall, it looks like a
nice driver. The doors have some dimples from parking lot bumps, and the
interior looks OK but not show-ready. I checked the inner fenders for rust
and found none. The manager claims its a California car and the milage is
original. The car is listed at an ambitious $10,500, but it has been there
a while. This lot mostly carries Jaguar, Mercedes, and Porsche, with the
occaisional TR/MG/Sunbeam thrown in.

If anyone is interested, call Brian Robey at Auto Gallery Motorcars,
(703)777-7707. If you need me to take a better look and test drive it
(don't make me beg) call me at (540) 338-3655.

Best regards, Tom Marincic
CD3574L
CC55483L