RE: TR2 front end questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR2 front end questions
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 14:47:04 +0000
Hi Angelo
Good to hear from you again, I replaced mine with the TR3 Nylon/steel
items, no modification was required. I also replaced the top wishbone
inners, first with nylon and stainless replacements, but I chickened
out of this after hearing about how harsh it makes the ride. I
replaced them with the polyurethane bushes a half way measure. I
replaced the complete ball joint, so I am no help there. If you are
interested (and any one else on the list) I am posting some shots of
my TR as it is now, looking good but along way from finished
--
John Gillis
1954 TR2 TS3618. October 1954 (ground up)