Re: Ever important maintenance...

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ever important maintenance...
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 18:35:18 -0600
From: Kai M. Radicke <kmr@pil.net>

>Also, if you're like me the MGs and TRs have been "away" for about seven
weeks
>now... and the winter car comes out.  Well just when you think your MG or
TR
>might save the day (after your winter car gets two flats), the battery is
down!

I will walk, take the bus, call a cab, beg a friend, or steal a snowmobile
before I will take my TR4 out in the salt.

But thanks for the reminder to trickle-charge the battery now and again.
Mine is in no danger of freezing, but it is a good idea to keep it up.

"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.