Re: Cooling system hose clamps

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cooling system hose clamps
From: "Mike Kitchener" <mikek@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 10:09:55 +0100
Cc: "> --- John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Jonmac
 I believe that John D  has said it all.
Anyone who takes time and money to restore to original deserves
extra points in a concours.
I might add that my car is not in this category.
Cheers
Mike Kitchener

' 60 TR3A TS 75178 Modified L + O + flip-front + roll over bar  +
electric fan + rack & pinion steering + "jubilee" clips + + + +

> Isn't that what a "concours" is all about -- details?
- there's the