Re: Home Powder Coating

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Home Powder Coating
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 08:50:24 -0600
Ron:

This what I have done too. Our large, old ('60s vintage) 220V electric
stove/oven works well in the shop. [It does look kinda strange stitting
beside my industrial-strength 2-stage Devilbuss air compressor though.]
I have found that the range top elements are also useful for heating
misc stuff. A win-win situation.

Just make sure that your wiring is up to the current demand and use the
proper stove/oven receptacle.

Dave Q.
As and Bs