Re: Exhaust Manifolds

To: MICHAEL FRANCIS KUTKA <cpecod@mail.jhmi.edu>
Subject: Re: Exhaust Manifolds
From: Dwbradbury@ra.rockwell.com
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 12:38:05 -0600 RAMilwSMTP01/Milwaukee/RA/Rockwell(Release 5.0.5 |September 22, 2000) at 12/14/2000 12:38:07 PM
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I don't think you will be able to adapt this component. Therefore I will
gladly take it off your hands. Just my $.01

Dave
'67 TR4A CTC 72959L (2% complete) ps in two weeks I have doubled my
completion estimate. Just think, at this rate I should be finished in no
time, woo hoo.

MICHAEL FRANCIS KUTKA <cpecod@mail.jhmi.edu>@autox.team.net on 12/14/2000
12:17:33 PM

Please respond to MICHAEL FRANCIS KUTKA <cpecod@mail.jhmi.edu>