Re: TR3 Tire Sizes

To: anacon@ziplink.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 Tire Sizes
From: Rosspemlee@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 19:46:33 EST
Chuck,
Having just recently been at Racetorations, I can tell you it can be done.
Either the fenders are built from scratch or modified from the originals .
The net result is that the fenders look normal unless your park it beside a
normal TR3. They simply stretch them to fit over the wheels and tires. I saw
a number of these while there including one with an all aluminum body. All
you need is money. The results are super slick!
They don't bulge like the ones you see on NASCAR cars but simply get wider as
they go toward the wheel.
Regards,
Doug Ross
Rosebud Racecar