RE: First Start

To: "Justin Paxton" <justin@Bexel.com>, "Triumph Newsletter" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: First Start
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 20:29:03 -0500
Justin,

Lots of good advice... that's what I did... plugs out and crank
until oil pressure shows on gauge.  I would suggest that you run
the starter on a "duty cycle" of 15-20 seconds on and maybe 30
off... instead of continuous... or something like that.  You
don't want to overheat the starter.  Lots of AMPS flowing down
there.

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4  CT16260L so to be "O" - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn
E-Mail: sanborn@net1plus.com