RE: Heritage Certificate? VTR Records on TR2s? (long!)

To: "'TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com'" <TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com>, rblubaug@netnitco.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Heritage Certificate? VTR Records on TR2s? (long!)
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 08:39:03 -0500
Cc: lmtr4a@ctlnet.com
Rob - the certificate mentioned here is not a "formal" certificate as
presented by the BHMIT referenced on Joe Curry's site.  It does have most of
the same information, but I would consider it a good source if you are
interested in a car and want to check out it's specifics.  Turn around is
just a few days and the cost is $10 vs $40 (approx with exchange rate).
Mine came on a half sheet of paper and looked like a copy of a typed
information.

Carl