car storage (long)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: car storage (long)
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:14:37 -0500
Listers, the model "A" club I belong to did a survey a few years back and
beleive me these people are pretty good when they explore such a task, they
end result was as Uncle Jack Drews says "Irish Spring Soap", cut 1 side of
the box open, shave a few slices off leaving them in the box and place
several boxes of these throughout the car, including the engine and trunk
compartments. No ugly odor and no problems with any members cars tested and
thats a lot. I have 5 cars in a single standing garage out in the country
for 5 years, never found anything of any description in anyone of the 5 cars
and nothing has been removed from them, just all cars have the "Covercraft"
car covers over them, garage smells great all the time, I also leave a 4
strips of "Bounce" in all of my cars year around.  "FT"