Re: Nathan Aldous

Subject: Re: Nathan Aldous
From: Matt Ritter <prdesign@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:21:02 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
You know we should feel honored, not every list has the distinction of
having the worlds
dumbest Jackass (yes I believe he is certified in that position)

Matt Ritter

P.S. Every war hero I have ever met I only found out about later on.
And gerenarlly they find
nothing glorious or heroic about war...unless of course its after a few
drinks down at the VFW