The good news the bad news (long post)

To: "ronald babbitt" <rbtr3a@flintemc.net>
Subject: The good news the bad news (long post)
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 08:16:41 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "ronald babbitt"
>look "she damaged " . For she had a broken top cover casting.  Their it
was
just lying their, in the bottom of the box.  Just snapped off !!
Apparently
some one had dropped her on the way to delivery.  My heart fell to my
stomach.  Oh how painful.  How will I ever forget this moment.  What do I
do
next?
<

Is it just the bolt-on top cover?  If so you can get another one.  I'm sure
someone can sell (or give) you one.  Maybe you can use the one off of your
old transmission.

Keep the faith.

Dave