RE: LOOKING FOR GUIDANCE

To: <Herald948@aol.com>, <JAMES.TALBOT@arpstl.army.mil>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: LOOKING FOR GUIDANCE
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:06:51 -0600
James, I replace the dash on my 71 TR6 last spring, and the Tach and
Speedometer definitely must come out before removing the dash.  If I
remember right, they have clips that hold them tight against the metal
portion of the dash, under the wood.

I may still have the instructions at home from when I replaced my dash is
you still need them.  One thing to be sure of is to LABEL EVERY WIRE.  It's
amazing how many wires and light sockets you'll end up with after you get
the dash out.

If I can be of any more help don't hesitate to ask.

Ken Waringa