Re: history apology

To: vafred@erols.com, naldous@ccgmail.com
Subject: Re: history apology
From: BPAULTR3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 16:06:04 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/28/2000 11:42:55 AM Mountain Standard Time,
vafred@erols.com writes:

<< In a message dated 11/28/2000 6:55:19 AM Mountain Standard Time,
 > vafred@erols.com writes:
 >
 > << Who cares what the french think of us >>

 Please, I have never made such a comment and certainly never would, have no
 idea where this came from, it is certainly not me.  "FT"

Apology to the list.  The appearance of this message resulted from my
carelessness.  I in no way intended to implicate Fred as a source of such a
comment.

Bob Paul