Re: history

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: history
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:02:18 -0800
Folks, it appears to me that we have been invaded by a Child..note
the .edu address on the mail, and virginia to boot!  I for one am
adding that address to my list of messages to filter directly to the
trash.
I think it would be in all of our best interest to do the same,
further response only insure further childish posts, none of which
either are interesting, relate to Triumph, or are worthy of our time.

In My Humble Opinion.

ps: rotoflex U-Joints worked just fine on my Lotus 23B...ahh but that
was so many years ago  <G>

--
Bill Pugh
aka Wily