Re: Zinc Plating

To: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>, "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Zinc Plating
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 13:57:15 -0500
you need to polish the metal a bit first. the surface after
plating will only be
as smooth (reflective) as the base material is smooth.
Once plated you need to polish it a bit.
If it's dark to median gray, you've got the electrode too
close
to the work piece. (too quick a deposition)

BTDT    :-)

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com