Re: GT6 Plus

To: jim williams <sportsix63@yahoo.com>, list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GT6 Plus
From: Jim <cartr4a@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 23:19:32 -0600
The GT6+ (or MKII) came out in mid 1968. It tried to address the
complaints about the MKI. It had a 10% increase in bhp up to 104, and a
new rear suspension with a lower wishbone and rotoflex coupling. Working
louvres behind the quarter lites increased ventilation hoping to draw
out the heat. As far as the body, the bumper was raised up running
across the grill, and cooling louvres were added to the wings, behind
the front wheel opening. The GT6+ gave way to the MKIII in late 1970.

Hope this helps...
Jim

'67 TR-4A
'68 GT6