tr-3 doors

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: tr-3 doors
From: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 19:56:44 -0600 (CST)
I am beginning a 3 frame off restoration.  Have just removed hood trunk lid
grille ect. and am working on the doors.....this will be a challenge!!  One
hinge has the screw head slot all messed up.....but the whole healthy screws
won't budge.  I am squirting regularly with dope........anyway......do these
hinge pins remove?? can they be forced out like a regular door hinge one
finds at home??  Just wondering and hoping there is a simple answer!!!  Of
course with english cars......!!! simple answers??LOL

any help would be appreciated!!
                Gary, Frances Nafziger
                Wellman, Iowa
                naffy@netins.net