Re: Humble Reply to Her Majesty

To: "Not Really Me" <flameproof__1@lycos.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Humble Reply to Her Majesty
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:21:47 -0800
At the risk of igniting an international "incident", may I simply say
TOUCHE!  This time, I was able to fully appreciate the humor and actually
laughed aloud as I read it.

I do take acception to one glaring innacuracy, however.  The French ARE the
spawn of the devil.  I spent a week with trapped with a hoard of them in
Eleuthera at Club Med one recent summer.  The couldn't speak a word of
English... until they wanted you to pass the wine...  The children were rude
and ill-tempered and their women had the audacity to sunbathe topless on the
beach!  Wait a minute...  I was actually okay with that part...

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

Humble Proprietor of Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!