Re: TR3-4 stainless steel water pipe

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3-4 stainless steel water pipe
From: Jeff Johnson <76tr6@flashcom.net>
Date: 22 Nov 2000 19:42:34 -0800
Cc: wallaces@superaje.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Glad you brought this subject up, I had been looking at the sad condition of my
water pipe and had checked the Moss catalog about a new SS one. "N/A" (for a
TR6) As it turns out, I spent about 45 minutes and $.75 in Roloc discs and
powder coat and now have a very servicable and nice looking part. Glad I didn't
go the route of shelling out $34. for a Stainless POS.

Jeff Johnson