Re: Is it worth it, Take N

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Is it worth it, Take N
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 07:59:22 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Mark J Bradakis wrote:

> I doubt there are many folks reading this who honestly feel "it" isn't worth
> it.   I'll just say that if I had all the money
> I've ever spent on cars and such, I'd spend it all on cars and such.

>   And what significance would that
> treasure have if it were not for the people behind it?

Thanks, Mark, for expressing this so eloquently.

I'm catching up on email this morning after working about 50 hours this week on
my
wrecked racecar rebuild. 50 hours of blasting, cutting, welding, filling, and
sanding. My pristine garage will never be the same, for body filler dust is now
in
every pore of the concrete and wallboard. I have five scrape marks on my hands,
broken fingernails, body putty under my fingernails, and all sorts of
carcinogous
crap in my lungs, to say nothing of my further impaired hearing.

But here I am, happy as a clam, can't wait until next summer, not only for the
fun
with the car but more importantly for the fun with the people.

And, I would have no one to share this with if you were not doing what you do
with
the lists.............
--

uncle jack

The Attorney General advises that vintage racing may be hazardous to your
wealth.