Conversion to Mallory Distributor

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Conversion to Mallory Distributor
From: "KENNETH A. vonKLUCK" <KAVONKLU@defrees.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:05:15 -0600
We have installed a new Mallory dual point distributor on my 1963 TR-4.  The
engine has Type H6 S.U. carburetors.  The Mallory does not have a vacuum
advance.  I assume that I should plug the hole on the front carburetor where
the vacuum line would otherwise be connected.  Can anyone who has this setup
please give me the benefit of their experience and advice.  Also please share
any experience with the advance curve spring kit that is available for this
distributor.

Ken von Kluck, CT20590L since new