RE: Leaky Rear Carb

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Leaky Rear Carb
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:12:04 -0800
James :

Did you also replace the special flat washer on the bolt ?
Make sure the seal protrusions went inside the float bowl opening ?
Tighten the bolt completely ?
Check the float bowl carefully for cracks ?
Check the sealing surface on the bottom of the carb ?
My float bowls have a plug in the side next to where the bolt goes through.
 I've never seen one leak, but ...

Randall