Re: Sump Bolts for TR6 s mrd01.sa.gov.au>

To: "Biedermann, Frank (SSABSA)" <frank@ssabsa.sa.gov.au>, "triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sump Bolts for TR6 s mrd01.sa.gov.au>
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:21:23 -0600
5/16" UNF, 5/8" long. (You use a 1/2" wrench on a 5/16" bolt). If you have
a TRF catalog and price list you can look up the part number for most
fasteners in the 2 volume picture books and then find a useful description
in the price list.

Cheers,

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com