Re: Pictures of NOS Lucas Accessory Switch

To: Joseph J Burlein <tr6guy@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Pictures of NOS Lucas Accessory Switch
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@borg.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 20:39:51 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Joseph,

That is a interesting picture. I think i have one of those somewhere in my
attic. I always wondered what it was. I thought it was a switch base, but
wasnt sure. Unfortunately I dont have the original switch or light, just the
base. I hope I can locate it. Also, looking at the back, did this switch
serve both a driving and a fog light, a 3 position switch? If so, is the
switch or light available anywhere? I currently am using switches from a
local auto parts store, very cheezy.

Bob Labuz

1958 TR3A
1974 T140V