TR7 BFH#27

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: TR7 BFH#27
From: Eganb@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 10:29:37 EST
While fooling around with the exhaust manifold, I had to loosen one of the
cylinder head bolts at one point.

I have not had the head off, so I have no idea if it is torqued correctly.

So, should I simply re-torque the one bolt I took off, or should I re-torqued
all of them, and can I re-torque one or all without replacing the cylinder
head gasket?

And any tricks in the re-torquing, other than following the correct sequence?

Beautiful day here in Carolina, so I'm going to try to make as much progress
as possible.

Later!

Bruce
1980 Inca Yellow TR7 5-speed convertible
Chapel Hill, NC