TR 3 Spare Parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR 3 Spare Parts
From: toad <toad@storm.ca>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 21:35:45 -0500
Brethren

Periodically one goes through the accumulation and discovers potential
treasures.  Today while discarding trash? I uncovered what I believe to
be TR 3 engine parts.

Four (4) metal tubes  complete with mounting tabs and nuts that connect
into the water pump housing and skirt along and behind the block and
then connect into the heater hose.

One (1) clutch throw-out bearing fork shaft no fork.

If anyone is interested $5.00 US funds or $8.00 Canadian funds for
shipping and the parts are yours. I will include unspent monies with the
parts shipment.

Next,  The garbage man is going to be the joyful receipent of a TR 3
driveshaft (complete).  I offered up this item a few months ago and no
one was interested.  Does anyone need a good driveshaft if so make me an
offer,  shipping from Ottawa.

Thanks all

Toad, of the Morgan fascination.