Triumph Surrey Top w/Hard &Soft Top on eBay

Subject: Triumph Surrey Top w/Hard &Soft Top on eBay
From: "Jeremy R. Kinney" <kinnejr@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 21:35:16 -0500
A few months back I initiated a thread about surrey tops and I promised to
let several people know if I ever came across another (any spare sebring
inserts--the aluminum part--lying around?).  Well, eBay, the great leveling
element in any hobby, is featuring the whole shebang.

Happy bidding,
NFI,
Jeremy Kinney
1964 Triumph TR4